Health & Safety
Like you, we are closely watching the events surrounding COVID-19. In times like this, it’s more important than ever that we support those closest to us. For us as a business, that is you and our staff. Individually, that includes our families and each other.
Above, we outlined extra measures we’re taking to ensure you are safe and have a great time while throwing axes at any Blade & Timber locations.
Every city is a little different, so we’re also taking extra different approaches in each market to comply with local ordinances:
- HONOLULU: Booking 50% of our lanes (every other lane) and limiting bookings to 5 throwers.
- KANSAS CITY: Limiting our capacity to ensure 6ft social distance between our private lane tables. Masks are required at all times unless you are sitting to eat or drink.
- NASHVILLE: Booking 50% of our lanes (every other lane) to ensure social distancing.
- WICHITA: Limiting our capacity to ensure 6ft social distance between our private lane tables.
- SEATTLE: Temporarily closed. We hope to open very soon!