THROW. WIN. REPEAT.
Join An Axe Throwing League
Join Blade & Timber’s 2v2 axe throwing league nearest to you for some friendly competition – no AXEperience needed!
KC | POWER & LIGHT
KC | TOWN CENTER
STILL NEED TO KNOW MORE, HUH?
About Our Leagues
GENERAL LEAGUE INFORMATION
- 7-week regular season + 1 tournament week
- One 2v2 match per week (up to 1.5 hours of gameplay each week)
- Master the bullseye with lessons from our certified axe coaches
- Get an exclusive Blade & Timber league shirt
- Tournament champions receive a league medal and a $240 gift card to Blade & Timber
- $85.00/person ($15.00 late fee during the last week of registration)
1.) Throwing lanes at Blade & Timber.
1.) Blade & Timber will provide all equipment necessary for the league.
3.) Must ﬁnish the game with the players that started the game.
3.) Throwing order can change before each game, if desired.
2.) If the game is tied at the end of 10 throws, an 11th turn is taken.
a.) This is only valid during the 10th round of the game.
3.) Oddball Throws: On the rare occasion that the axe sticks to the target with the back of the blade, the shaft of the axe or any other part of the axe, the throw still counts and points are awarded accordingly.
3.) The axe must make approximately 1 rotation in order for it to count.
a.) The back foot may be outside the area.
3.) Should inclement weather or other factors limit normal scheduled game duration and more than half the game has been played, the game shall count as the full game.
c.) Final oﬀense is loss of game and removal from the league with no refund
REGULAR SIGN-UP ENDS: Aug. 18 ($85/person)
LATE SIGN-UP ENDS:A shirt is not guaranteed by week one when registering late. Aug. 24 ($100/person)
SEASON: Sept. 9 – Oct. 21
TOURNAMENT: Oct. 28
7:00pm – 10:00pm
Questions About Leagues?
What are Blade & Timber leagues?
- Blade & Timber Leagues are recreational axe throwing leagues that are open to men & women who are looking to participate in something truly axe-cellent! Members play once a week (check your location for the specific day) for 8 weeks, which includes 7 weeks of regular play & 1 tournament week.
- We run leagues by seasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall), so be sure to subscribe to our email or text lists and check our social media accounts to stay updated about leagues!
How does signing up a team work?
- Go to bladeandtimber.com/leagues
- Click the SIGN UP button for your nearest location
- Fill out the registration form & pay for your spot
- If you’re creating a new team, you’ll enter your teammate’s name and email address into the registration form
- Your teammate will receive an email invite to join your team, and then pays individually
Why do you charge per person and not per team?
- Charging per player (the way we do it)
- Each player only pays for themself
- Allows us to collect every player’s contact information, so we can notify everyone when there are rainouts or changes. This way, it is not the team captain’s sole responsibility to pass information along
- Helps keep each player accountable to attend their scheduled game each week
- Charging per team (not the way we do it)
- Leaves the financial burden entirely on one person, the team captain
- Makes it difficult to get the proper shirts & sizes to the right players/teams
What is a Sub & How do they work?
- A Sub is a player who can’t commit to playing every week but would like to be invited on an as-needed basis
- Subs are allowed to play for free. If they are going to play on your team more than twice per season, they need to be invited to your roster and paid through the system
Are spectators allowed during league play?
Yes – we can allow up to 6 people per League Lane, though seating may not be available for everyone.
Please contact a location for specific questions.
How will Blade & Timber notify teams/players of weather issues or cancellations?
- Since axe throwing is an indoor activity, we don’t anticipate needing to cancel very often. With that said, we are constantly monitoring the weather and road conditions to ensure the safety of all our members
- We will ALWAYS email participants if we need to cancel for any reason. If you don’t hear from us, leagues are on!
Are there any make-up weeks?
- There are no make-up weeks built into the season during Summer and Fall leagues. If one is needed, due to a severe weather cancellation, teams will be notified, and the tournament will be pushed back one week.
- During the Winter and Spring seasons, one week is built into the schedule between the 7th week and the tournament. This is to provide a buffer, should there be a weather cancellation. If no cancellations are needed, this will be treated as a practice or make-up week.