About Our Leagues
GENERAL LEAGUE INFORMATION
- 7-week regular season + 1 tournament week
- One 2v2 match per week (up to 1.5 hours of gameplay each week)
- Master the bullseye with lessons from our certified axe coaches
- Get an exclusive Blade & Timber league shirt
- Tournament champions receive a league medal and a $240 gift card to Blade & Timber
- $85.00/person ($15.00 late fee during the last week of registration)
1.) Throwing lanes at Blade & Timber.
1.) Blade & Timber will provide all equipment necessary for the league.
3.) Must ﬁnish the game with the players that started the game.
3.) Throwing order can change before each game, if desired.
2.) If the game is tied at the end of 10 throws, an 11th turn is taken.
a.) This is only valid during the 10th round of the game.
3.) Oddball Throws: On the rare occasion that the axe sticks to the target with the back of the blade, the shaft of the axe or any other part of the axe, the throw still counts and points are awarded accordingly.
3.) The axe must make approximately 1 rotation in order for it to count.
a.) The back foot may be outside the area.
3.) Should inclement weather or other factors limit normal scheduled game duration and more than half the game has been played, the game shall count as the full game.
c.) Final oﬀense is loss of game and removal from the league with no refund
THROW. WIN. REPEAT.
Sign Up Here
August 24 is the last day to sign up for Fall Leagues!
Questions About Leagues?
What are Blade & Timber leagues?
- Blade & Timber Leagues are recreational axe throwing leagues that are open to men & women who are looking to participate in something truly axe-cellent! Members play once a week (check your location for the specific day) for 8 weeks, which includes 7 weeks of regular play & 1 tournament week.
- We run leagues by seasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall), so be sure to subscribe to our email or text lists and check our social media accounts to stay updated about leagues!
How does signing up a team work?
- Go to www.bladeandtimber.com/leagues
- Click the SIGN UP button for your nearest location
- Enter your own information, your teammate’s name and email, then pay for your registration
- Your teammate will receive an email invite, signs up (using same email address as invite) and pays individually
Why do you charge per person and not per team?
- Charging per player (the way we do it)
- Each player only pays for themself
- Allows us to collect every player’s contact information, so we can notify everyone when there are rainouts or changes. This way, it is not the team captain’s sole responsibility to pass information along
- Helps keep each player accountable to attend their scheduled game each week
- Charging per team (not the way we do it)
- Leaves the financial burden entirely on one person, the team captain
- Makes it difficult to get the proper shirts & sizes to the right players/teams
What is a Sub & How do they work?
- A Sub is a player who can’t commit to playing every week but would like to be invited on an as-needed basis
- Subs are allowed to play for free. If they are going to play on your team more than twice per season, they need to be invited to your roster and paid through the system
How will Blade & Timber notify teams/players of weather issues or cancellations?
- Since axe throwing is an indoor activity, we don’t anticipate needing to cancel very often. With that said, we are constantly monitoring the weather and road conditions to ensure the safety of all our members
- We will always contact participants by their desired contact method (email, text or both) if we need to cancel for any reason. If you don’t hear from us, leagues are on!
Are there any make-up weeks?
- We build in 1 makeup week into the schedule, just in case something unusual comes up during the season
- If there is a need for additional makeup weeks (2+), we will do our best to schedule the additional makeup weeks, but it is not guaranteed – as our seasons are back to back. Sometimes, there is not enough time for additional make-ups