THROW. WIN. REPEAT.
Sign Up Here
2019 Fall Season Registration Is Now Closed. Winter Season Registration Will Open Soon!
Questions About Leagues?
What are Blade & Timber leagues?
- Blade & Timber Leagues are recreational axe throwing leagues that are open to men & women who are looking to participate in something truly axe-cellent! Members play once a week (check your location for the specific day) for 8 weeks, which includes 7 weeks of regular play & 1 tournament week.
- We run leagues by seasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall), so be sure to subscribe to our email or text lists and check our social media accounts to stay updated about leagues!
How does signing up a team work?
- Go to www.bladeandtimber.com/leagues
- Click the SIGN UP button for your nearest location
- Enter your own information, your teammate’s name and email, then pay for your registration
- Your teammate will receive an email invite, signs up (using same email address as invite) and pays individually
Why do you charge per person and not per team?
- Charging per player (the way we do it)
- Each player only pays for themself
- Allows us to collect every player’s contact information, so we can notify everyone when there are rainouts or changes. This way, it is not the team captain’s sole responsibility to pass information along
- Helps keep each player accountable to attend their scheduled game each week
- Charging per team (not the way we do it)
- Leaves the financial burden entirely on one person, the team captain
- Makes it difficult to get the proper shirts & sizes to the right players/teams
What is a Sub & How do they work?
- A Sub is a player who can’t commit to playing every week but would like to be invited on an as-needed basis
- Subs are allowed to play for free. If they are going to play on your team more than twice per season, they need to be invited to your roster and paid through the system
How will Blade & Timber notify teams/players of weather issues or cancellations?
- Since axe throwing is an indoor activity, we don’t anticipate needing to cancel very often. With that said, we are constantly monitoring the weather and road conditions to ensure the safety of all our members
- We will always contact participants by their desired contact method (email, text or both) if we need to cancel for any reason. If you don’t hear from us, leagues are on!
Are there any make-up weeks?
- We build in 1 makeup week into the schedule, just in case something unusual comes up during the season
- If there is a need for additional makeup weeks (2+), we will do our best to schedule the additional makeup weeks, but it is not guaranteed – as our seasons are back to back. Sometimes, there is not enough time for additional make-ups